Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Runaway for MODCITY magazine + Nic Neiman portraits

I've got too much to blog and am excitedly planning my first shoot for the new year, and it shall be big. 
I just have to post two recent shoots to play catch up. 

First off is a shoot I did with an amazing team over the summer that wound up in Modcity magazine. It was scalding hot out, and quite an endeavor but well worth it: 










Models: Hayley Tomich & Piper Jackson @ Mode Models INT.
Hair by Felicity Crocker
Makeup by Stephanie Strazza
Styling by Cassy Meier & Erin Monaghan

Next are just a few portraits I snapped of the lovely Nic Neiman after we shot Malorie Urbanovitch's look book. 
We darted off to the studio for some fast fun. This is her with a cold. Unfair, right?



Hair by Felicity Crocker
Makeup by Stephanie Strazza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...