Monday, September 5, 2011

Ghost Cousin



Right before they left on a cross-Canada tour (which I hear went well!), amazing local Edmonton band Ghost Cousin commissioned me to do some promo shots for them.

It was a fun shoot, and great to do something a little different. They shot the shit and I shot some shots. Am pleased with what we got. They wanted something natural and decided on shooting in a friends apartment.

These guys are good, and genuine in what they're doing. They're actually playing a show with some other bands (who I've yet to hear, but am sure will be wonderful) at Wunderbar tonight and if it's your thing, you should certainly come along.

Check them out!

Look.

Listen.
(also if you dig it, you should buy one of their lovely hand stamped albums.)

Like.


Here are some of the shots:



The band and I at the end of the shoot :)


SO much more work to come soon!

Emilia Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...