Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Court Baker

So a little while back I shot a creative on location at 29 Armstrong downtown (Check it out!).
I asked Genevieve Savard to style the shoot with her designs after shooting a product shoot with her, and it all meshed pretty well.

Here are some behind the scenes and the first edit:
My lovely but oh so slightly tired beauty team :)

(previous two shots were stolen from Genevieve's behind the scene blogging.)


And the first of the final shots:



Model was the Amazing Court Baker @ Mode International
Hair was rocked by Felicty Crocker @ Blunt
Makeup by Calyn Johnson of Painted Lady
and as previously mentioned, styling by Genevieve Savard
On location @ 29 Armstrong

It was a long, but fulfilling day of shooting, and I'm excited to get the rest up!

April was quite the hectic month for shooting, so I'm now left with a lot to get editing on.

Emilia Thomas

P.S, friendly readers of my blog. If you haven't already, you should probably take a few clicks and give my facebook fan page a like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...