Monday, July 12, 2010

Hermit


Having my arm busted made me entirely restless. Not being able to shoot in that time was a frustration, but it gave me time to plan the wonderfully fun happening that was The Hermit shoot.
The shoot was yesterday, and despite my being frazzled throughout, came together pretty much perfectly. Jill styled, Calyn covered makeup, Aoife was the model, and Jacqueline kept me in order as creative director!
We shot on location at the H.V Shaw Building in Downtown Edmonton (built as a cigar factory in 1914), and it worked wonderfully for the concept. Interesting location.
Here are some behind the scenes shots and the first edit:
There was even live music courtesy of Miss Ohm.
(The treasures upstairs)
More to come as I edit, keep an eye out.
Great thanks to Jacqueline Ohm, Jillian Jerat (I know the Jill link I'm posting isn't really relevant, but I googled and found it. I think it's adorable!), Calyn Johnson, and Aoife Kenny!
Also major appreciation to Scott Harris, the brew master, for granting us permission to use the space!
E. Thomas

2 comments:

  1. nice one pro pro superstar, your best work yet pomegranate. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...