Friday, May 7, 2010

A little delight in Levi Dunford

A while back I got together with my good friend (and artist) Levi.
We had a little impulse photoshoot/portrait session. I played around with long exposures and we did pretty much what we felt like.
It's due time I posted some of the pictures.



Since then I've been spending a fair bit of time with him, have had the pleasure of being about as he creates, and of being introduced to some wonderful people. One of which is Edwin Tuts who's invited levi to be part of an upcoming show.
I figured links and such were in need of being shared!
It will be on May 22nd from 10am to 6pm at Immigration Hall
10534 - 100 st
as Levi states "There will be art for sale/auction,
40% of proceeds will be donated to the Hope Mission

There will be around 20 artists with work to display"
Here are some shots of the artist at work.



He's just started a blog. Check him out:
http://dancingonspot.blogspot.com/

E. Thomas

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...