Friday, April 9, 2010



I've been busy. So, so, so very busy with work, and shoots, and editing and all things of the like. Painting seems a thing of the past of late, not happy about that. I need a brush in my hands every so often!

I'm behind with my blogging and editing due to said business, so I'm going to try catch up.
Here are some film photographs from various shoots:
Jacqueline, the lovely, slinky thing she is...


(I have yet to get the pictures taken on my Yashica during this shoot developed)
I have more images to upload, but have to get editing the pictures from the shoot with Allison and Bonnie.
Also, today I bought a Polaroid camera from The Junque Cellar on Whyte Ave, and am looking into my film options. Can't wait to see what can be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...