Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shoot in 2 hours

I've been having a hell of a time planning shoots lately. The main issue being coordinating models and makeup artists schedules. It often leaves me waiting for them to align. All these different wardrobes and concepts to consider have me feeling like I may have put a little too much on my plate when I decided I'd start shooting hard this month. Regardless, I think I'm doing fairly well in between the panicked bouts of "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!".
I'm doing a beauty shoot in two hours with a model named Una.
Can't wait, really. All this photography talk without walk has left my shutter finger itching to snap away.
Here's hoping I do my best and it goes well.
E. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...